Get involved and stay involved
Parental involvement is a huge factor in your child’s development and success. We encourage your involvement by hosting workshops and seminars with diverse experts in the field. We also keep you up-to-date regularly with our parent app, emails, messages, and videos, and invite you to be part of our Parent Volunteer program.
Benefits for your child
Parents are the first and most important educators of their children, while our nursery staff see themselves as partners with parents in providing care and education for their child.
There are many ways in which parents can be involved at the nursery, if they wish:
- exchanging knowledge about their children’s needs, activities, interests and progress with the staff;
- helping at sessions at the nursery and going on children’s outings;
- sharing their own special interests with the children;
- helping to provide, make and look after the equipment and materials used in the children’s play activities;
- taking part in events and informal discussions about the activities and curriculum provided by the nursery;
- joining in community activities in which the nursery takes part;
- and building friendships with other parents in the nursery.