Grounds for data collection
Processing of your personal information (i.e. any information which may potentially allow your identification through reasonable means; hereinafter ” Personal Information “) [add explanation regarding the legal grounds for processing personal information, such as:] is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our services, to protect our legitimate interests and for compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations to which we are subject.
What information do we collect?
- Device Information: We collect Personal Information from your device. Such information includes geo location data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Site.
- We will collect your name, child’s name, child’s date of birth, telephone number, email and home address to enable us to personalise our service to you
- Registration information: When you register with our Site you will be asked to provide us with certain details such as: full name; email or physical address, and other information.
- Name, address, email, telephone number and work history to enable us to check potential staff suitability to work with us and to aid our recruitment and selection process
How do we receive information about you?
- When you voluntarily provide us with your personal details in order to register, request information and or apply on our Site;
- When you use or access our Site in connection with your use of our services;
- From third-party providers, services and public registers (for example, traffic analytics vendors).
What information do we collect?
- To provide you with information you have requested
- To keep you updated on your progress
- Communicating with you – sending you notices regarding our services, providing you with technical information and responding to any customer service issue you may have;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed about our latest updates, promotions and services;
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Site (see more under “Advertisements”);
- To market our websites and products (see more under “Marketing”);
- For statistical and analytical purposes, intended to improve the Site.
- Providing you with marketing offers and promotional materials related to our Site and services;
- Performing research, technical diagnostics or analytics;
We may also disclose information if we have good reason to believe that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to:
(i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
(ii) enforce our policies (including our Agreement), including investigations of potential violations thereof;
(iii) investigate, detect, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
(iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
(v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party; or
(vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
You may request to:
Receive confirmation as to whether or not personal information concerning you is being processed and access your stored personal information, together with supplementary information.
- Receive a copy of personal information you directly volunteer to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Request rectification of your personal information that is in our control.
- Request erasure of your personal information.
- Object to the processing of personal information by us.
- Request to restrict processing of your personal information by us.
How do we safeguard your information?
We may use your Personal Information such as your name, email address, telephone number, etc., ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors, for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials concerning our services which we believe may interest you.
To respect your right to privacy, within such marketing materials we provide you with the means to opt out of receiving further marketing offers from us. If you unsubscribe, we will remove your email address or telephone number from our marketing distribution lists.